1. How to register Apple Music Converter?
Launch Apple Music Converter, then click on . you will get the registration window. Copy and paste the Activation Code into the registration popup dialog.
2. Why I see "PlayErr" when converting?
If you see this error, please try to authorize iTunes on your computer again. On your iTunes, click Account > Authorizations > Authorize This Computer...
Then, login iTunes with your Apple ID and password again and restart Apple Music Converter.
3. Which kind of audio files can be converted by Apple Music Converter?
Apple Music Converter is compatible with any files that can be played on your iTunes, both audio and video files.
4. What output formats does Apple Music Converter support?
Apple Music Converter supports up to 9 output formats including AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MKA and MP3.
5. What is the difference between trial version and full version?
The difference is that the trial version of Apple Music Converter can convert only 3 minutes for each file while the full version has no such limit. You need to order the registration code to register the program to get full version.
6. Apple Music Converter can also convert iTunes movies, TV Shows and Podcasts, right?
Yes, as a professional iTunes Converter, it not only converts music between different formats, but also extracts audio files from iTunes videos with high quality and speed.
7. Where can I get the converted files?
The default output folder is: C:\Users\User Name\Music\Ondesoft iTunes Converter. You can change the folder as you like.
8. What makes your Apple Music Converter unparalleled?
Apple Music Converter is unmatchable in its fast conversion speed ?up to 16X and multiple output formats ?always satisfy your needs and save your time. Also you can choose to save ID tags and metadata information to the output MP3 and M4A files or keep Chapter information in the converted M4A audiobooks.
9. Why my iTunes is silent during converting?
That's normal, since we need iTunes to play your audio or video background. And we recommend you not operating iTunes while converting.
10. How can I configure the converting as I like?
You may set a custom speed for audio converting from 1X to 12X or set a custom format for output filename. Also you can customize the output profile for better effect.