1. How to register Apple Music Converter for Mac?
Click menu bar and click "Apple Music Converter", choose "Register" in the drop-down list. You'll get the register window. Just copy and paste the email address and license code into the registration popup dialog.
Note: The license code is case sensitive. And, please do not add blank at the beginning or the end of the word.
2. Which kind of audio files can be converted by Apple Music Converter?
Apple Music Converter for Mac is compatible with any files that can be played on your iTunes, both audio and video files, including iTunes M4P songs, Apple Music, Audiobooks and iTunes video files.
3. What output formats does Apple Music Converter for Mac support?
Apple Music Converter for Mac supports up to 9 output formats including AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4A, M4R, MKA and MP3.
4. What is the difference between trial version and full version?
Thanks for using Apple Music Converter for Mac. The unregistered copy for evaluation purpose only. Every output audio will be limited to 3 minutes. You need to order the registration code to register the program to get full version.
5. Apple Music Converter for Mac can also convert iTunes movies, TV Shows and Podcasts, right?
Yes, as a professional iTunes Converter, it not only converts music between different formats, but also extracts audio files from iTunes videos with high quality and speed.
6. What makes your Apple Music Converter unparalleled?
Apple Music Converter for Mac is unmatchable in its fast conversion speed ?up to 16X and multiple output formats ?always satisfy your needs and save your time. Also you can choose to save ID tags and metadata information to the output MP3 and M4A files or keep Chapter information in the converted M4A audiobooks.
7. Why my iTunes is silent during converting?
That's normal, since we need iTunes to play your audio or video background. And we recommend you not operating iTunes while converting.
8. How to improve the output quality of the music?
You can set the output format as MP3 or WAV, bitrate as 256kbps and slow down the converting speed to have a try.
9. What is the difference between iTunes Video Converter for Mac and Apple Music Converter for Mac?
Apple Music Converter for Mac is designed to remove DRM from iTunes music (including songs from Apple Music), audiobooks, movies and TV shows and output audio files in MP3, M4A, etc.
iTunes Video Converter for Mac would remove DRM from iTunes rented or purchased movies and TV shows and output MP4 videos.